Saturday, January 16, 2016

In the beginning....

In September, I had to begin cleaning out the box stall that my grandparents haven't used in a few years.  We were going to get 3 new young Manglitsas in a couple weeks. Thank goodness it wasn't too bad.  I was able to do this will little trouble.  My dad helped me of course.  





Then my mom helped by driving the tractor loads of old manure and hay to the backfield so we can make a compost pile for grandma's garden she plants this next season.  We did have to make several trips as the bucket on the front is not ginormous.  

 
 After we got it all cleaned up, my dad and I had to put posts in and wrap some fencing around.  We wanted them in a smaller enclosed area to make sure they made the transition from Eastern Washington to our home in Western Washington okay.

After everything was said and done, we had a nice clean box stall and outside area for the 3 piggies to enjoy and call their new home.  We only had to wait a little bit longer until My grandpa, my Pop, and my dad met the person we were getting the piggies from.  We were ready though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment